WATCH D.O.G.S. (Dads of Great Students) – Is the father involvement initiative of the National Center of Fathering that organizes fathers and father figures in order to provide positive male role models for the students and to enhance school security. Today, more than 3, 156 active programs in 46 states participate in the WATCH D.O.G.S. Program.
If you use assistive technology and experience difficulty accessing the documents below, please contact the school counselor.
If you are interested in becoming a Watch D.O.G., here is how to get started:
- Read the volunteer letter:
2. Fill out the Volunteer Form
- Please complete the registration form. We will keep it on file at school.
- After this has been completed, you will need to purchase a T-shirt from the Counselor, unless you have already been one and have a T-shirt.
- On your day to come in, please check in with the receptionist. She should have a schedule for you to follow during your day at school. Some of your duties will be to help tutor students.
- If you have any other questions, please contact Mrs. Durham at 936-709-5418.
We would love to have you volunteer at our school!
WATCH D.O.G.S. (Dads of Great Students) – Engage men, inspire children, reduce bullying and enhance the educational environment at your school.